Moving Rhombi Ring
Ships after 3-10 days
Moving Rhombi Ring – Handmade silver ring with motion
A unique handmade ring with appended juxtaposed 3D rhombi that move with your finger movements. Made of sterling silver.
This ring represents a design concept of geometric play that produces interesting results that effortlessly attract attention.
Moving Rhombi Ring – Handmade silver ring with motion: Available in sizes 4 US up to 7 1/2 US. Pick your own size.
If you are not sure about your size, have a look at the instructions below.
Design: AthenArt Jewelry by Athena Papa
Please note that gold plating and oxidation most of the times wear off eventually. However you can always replate them at a trusted silversmith. Don’t forget that the plating of your jewels can last more with proper care – avoiding contact with water, soaps and perfumes.
All our jewels are crafted carefully and with a focus on details. However keep in mind that a handmade product is always subject to small differentiation from the original fotos.
If you like this motif have a look at our iconic Long Rhombi Earrings too!
If you love geometry, try to play a bit here.
Find your ring size using a simple measurement method at home:
- Fold a string or floss around the base of your finger, just below the knuckle.
- Mark where the string ends with a pen.
- Place the measured string on a ruler with the area marked on your right.
- The number closest to the pen mark is the circumference of the ring in millimeters.
- Use the ring size chart below to translate the measurements into a ring size.
INTERNATIONAL RING SIZE CHART
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.